I think that sets the tone for my involvement with the web. I'm less than competent. But who knows, maybe INFS will change this, and allow me to take technology head-on.
***
While I think it would be appropriate to recap today's lecture, I don't really feel like there's much to say- Professor Long was just laying out the groundwork. However, what I found slightly amusing was America's sudden need to, and I don't know if this is the general consensus among my classmates, outsmart, or 'one-up' the East after their technological developments in regards to Sputnik 1&2; and I think its very interesting that we are perhaps were we are today, because of this.
Shannen.
P.s. Is anyone else having trouble getting the after-lecture questions?
Haha, I considered using my JOUR1111 blog, but decided I could do without people scrolling down to read whatever I threw together in the last week of last semester :P
ReplyDelete