"SHOT MEEE OUTTA THE SKYYY, YOU'RE MY
KRYPTONITEE"
If you don't know what this is, please rush to Google and
scrub up on your pop culture.
I was so
complacent about doing a post on my obsessive fangirling, but I
have conceded that we are here, we are emotionally unstable, and if I
don’t get it out of my system I will spontaneously combust into a dishevelled puddle of ice-cream, Cheetos and despair.
As a side note, you should know this post, and the many more that will follow, might turn out to be less of a
blog, and more of a 'convincing myself I'm not crazy' monologue.
I will be brief (I’m hoping that if I am, it will delay the sobbing and hyper-ventilation until later tonight.) I am going to miss out on One Direction's concert next year. –Pause- Due to their lack of interest/ my terrible persuasion skills, I now have 0 friends to buy tickets with tomorrow. After selling my soul and any scrap of self-respect I had left after trying on clothes in Supre yesterday to actually scrounge up the money for the ticket, I was forced to admit defeat. While I considered going by myself, and by God I did, I am not game enough to brave thousands of pre-pubescent teen girls by myself - I can think of nothing worse than inhaling kilo after kilo of glitter, tears, talc and Justin Bieber's “Someday.”
As for the actual act of ‘Fangirling,' my excuse lies in the fact that I am naturally a very, very full on person. Not in a clingy way, but in more of a ‘once I find something I like, I will give myself entirely to it’ sort of way. Its not a bad thing in the long run, you'd be surprised how much I can get done in a short amount of time, however, the amount of emotional damage I can get done in a short amount of time is somewhat equal.
Expect a few obsessive posts in the coming days as I deal
with my heartache. The hope is that I
will come out of my despair, unscathed, and able to move on with my
significantly mediocre life.

No comments:
Post a Comment