Monday, 30 April 2012

You're Going In One Direction

I just want to share a journey with you. Just..just open your mind.

OK, so.You are going to type into Youtube "One Direction Interviews." Click on one, doesn't matter which, just pick one.

About 20 seconds into it, you're going to start thinking " Yeah, OK, these guys seem pretty down to earth."

You will then click on another. "...oh they have accents...they're kinda cute, th...they have accents...oh, that one has cool hair." *Nods* "Yep, I like these guys."

So now you are going to check out their music. You're going to watch a music video, "OK, yeah, these guys are reeaaaly talented, they can actually sing, it's kinda catch...Oh it's like, it's like he's..he's looking at me..it's like hes looking into my ey...He.is.so.pretty.

And then *Woop* *Snap* - You're part of the fandom.

Don't be scared guys, I was part of the hater club too - I went to all the meetings, I knew the secret handshake.

Just jump on the bandwagon now, we'll slow down for you, might as well do it now while there is some room left.

You should just retiree your old hater-mug where you've been sippin' on your Hater-ade...just,just get rid of it -we'll give some apple juice or something. 




OMG I LYK Luv 1d1r3cti0n!!11!!1 xoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment