1. @robdelaney
Totally inappropriate / Unhinged.
"White people who smoke menthols will stab you & then go to a movie."
"White people who smoke menthols will stab you & then go to a movie."
2. @kassemg
Comedian/Beautiful
"Just pulled over to instagram. I'd rather eat a face than continue living as this monster."
"Just pulled over to instagram. I'd rather eat a face than continue living as this monster."
3. @mrsrupertpupkin
Lonely/ Has a cat so isn't really that lonely.
"You say "Stop telling everyone we're dating," I say "Po-tah-to."
4. @JoshThomas87
Negative muscle-mass meets awkward humor.
"OK. I was just propositioned by a lot of teenagers. I really hope I'm not on some sort of list now."
5. @RaginBotanist
A 25-year-old / Doesn't know how to do his taxes.
"Being really good at beekeeping is such a single-edged sword"
"Being really good at beekeeping is such a single-edged sword"
-Shannen





No comments:
Post a Comment