Listen here you,stop. Stop being so, Harry Styles. My heart can’t take it, you and your extraordinary
lifestyle is making my life seem extremely ordinary.
Stop being so adorable.
This is why I’m such a mess, people like you don’t exist in
my life. Most men in my life are lacking
long term goals, listen to Lil Wayne and chew with their mouth open - and you,
well you don’t do any of that. ‘Men’ my age don’t have enough money to buy me
coffee and still think McDonalds is where women really want to eat, let alone have the decency to smell nice.
I imagine
you wear cologne, probably Blue de Chanel
while you lounge about in sport coats all day, every day. Real life sucks.
You have an impeccable fashion sense. I have yet to meet a
guy who doesn't think stripes and prints
go together- and here you are, rocking the F#%K out of suede boots and a side
satchel to match.
Stop maintaining those cascading curls that fall so
effortlessly around your face. Let them
go. They’d probably still look beautiful anyway.
Stop being so British. I can’t help but imagine you and I walking
hand in hand, dressed in Burberry chic, as a montage of us
trying to make the guards outside Buckingham palace laugh, plays over and over.
STOP. YOUR VOICE IS LIKE A CHOIR OF ANGELS.
From the moment you sung “Isn't She Lovely” my uterus has been sporadically expanding.
CAN'T YOU JUST BE A JERK? MY SANITY BEGS YOU.
-Shannen
P.s. Experimental posts over, serious posts to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment